Health Business Directory - BTS Local

"Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out." - Robert Collier

Saturday, January 17, 2009

The South Beach Diet is great, and I have had so much success with it. I feel better about myself, and am able to fit into clothes that I haven't worn in a few years. There are times, though, when I think about how much more weight I want to lose and feel completely overwhelmed. It's going to take some time, and even more effort.

This quote by Robert Collier has gotten me through those times when I have felt overwhelmed. Obviously, I didn't gain all of this weight over the course of a few weeks. I got to where I was by the choices I made day in and day out. The only way I'll get to where I want to be is to make the right choices now. And once I reach my ultimate weight loss goal, I'll have to continue to make those same healthy choices in order to maintain my success.

This quote may speak to you in an entirely different way. That's the beauty of quotes like this. No matter what meaning you take from it, though, I hope it encourages you to continue on the journey that you have begun. Don't ever give up, even when it seems overwhelming. You are worth it!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP