Health Business Directory - BTS Local

The Journey Continues

Monday, January 12, 2009

If you have read My South Beach Story, then you know that I have had great success with the South Beach Diet. In December, my weight loss totaled forty pounds. I have never lost that much weight on a diet, so I was very excited!

Unfortunately, the holidays arrived and I stepped out a little bit. Even though I didn’t go crazy, I did have a few too many treats. I gained a few of those forty pounds back; let’s just say I’m weight-gain prone! Even thinking about “bad” foods causes me to put on weight. Everyone steps out from time to time; it’s a normal thing to do. The important thing, though, is reigning yourself back in. Fortunately, SB makes it easy to do that.

Last Monday, I started on Phase 1 again. Phase 1 is great for getting rid of those food cravings that I have so much trouble with. In fact, I don’t think I’ve had a craving since Thursday of last week. It’s great to be back in control. I had a nice surprise when I stepped on the scales this morning, too. I lost all of those holiday pounds, and then some!

I feel better now that I am back on track. I have to say, though, that I am definitely ready to move on to Phase 2 next week. While Phase 1 is great for getting rid of cravings and losing weight quickly, Phase 2 offers a lot more choices.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP